Thursday, January 14, 2010

10 Not So Guilty Pleasures


I have always heard of people having guilty pleasures. This got me thinking, why do the pleasures people have need to be secret or make a person feel guilty. When I think about my supposed "Guilty Pleasures" I think, man everyone should get in on this. But then again mine are a little on the silly side.
1. Popsicle. There is nothing more amazing than a Popsicle. I can have one anytime of year and I still think it is the best thing ever created.
2. Dancing in the rain. Arizona is notorious for having warm weather, thus warm rain. As a native to the place one needs to take full advantage of the few times it rains. And believe me I am not the only one. The options are endless. Anywhere from pure frolicking to retention basin football.
3. Concerts. There is something so wonderful about screaming lyrics with 200+ fans. You feel so apart of something. It is a great feeling that I wouldn't trade for anything.
4. Accomplishing something. I am the worlds biggest procrastinator, hence why I have a blog. But I love the feeling I get when I set out to do something and actually do it.
5. Finding money in your pocket. You know this is awesome, when you are doing laundry and you reach in your pocket and pull out a five dollar bill. Its like bliss.
6. Slow dancing in the kitchen. Lately Kurt and I have been dancing in the most random of places. And its just fun to not care and get wrapped up in it.
7. Secret Service. I love doing something nice for someone and not knowing it was me. Its like my own little secret that I do not need praise for.
8. Growing up. I know that seems like a odd pleasure, but I relish in the fact that my parents are no longer able to take the blame for my mistakes. I now feel like if I mess up that it is okay because I can now learn from it and move on instead of repeating it over and over.
9. Baking. I am a baking queen. I love it and I love feeding people. Its the warm fuzzy feeling I go after when I'm having a bad day. Nothing can cheer me up faster.
10. Being in love. I love knowing that Kurt can handle my crazy corks and take me for as I am. Its a fantastic feeling and even money cannot buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment